Broken Heart Quotes, Sms

Broken Heart Quotes, Sms


"You trusted someone with your heart, they broke it and gave it back to you in pieces, don't let being hurt keep you broken, pick yourself up, put yourself back together and move on. "


"Strength of character is not always about how much you can handle before you break, it's also about, how much you can handle after you've broken. "


*I don't hate you, I never could, I hate how you made me fall for you, when you knew you had no intentions of catching me.*


*Be careful with who you choose to love, because once you start falling, you can never go back up, and if that person doesn't catch you, you'll forever be broken.*


*Even after the entire world has taken me apart, there's still a part of me left for you.*


*Yes I can smile, but it's so easy to fake it. Yes I can act like I'm happy, but inside I'm falling apart. Yes I can pretend like everything is ok, but in reality I'm broken.*


*They've promised that dreams can come true but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too.*


*It may be difficult to define what a broken heart is, but everyone knows what it feels like when they have one.*


*Never break four things in your life Trust, Promise, Relationship and Heart because when they break they do not make noise, but hurt a lot.*


*Hearts are breakable. Even when you heal, you're never what you were before.*


*An empty heart is so much worse because a broken heart can always be mended.*


*I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had, but I can't because I know you won't come after me and that's what hurts the most.*


*Be careful when you're trying to fix a broken person because you may cut yourself on their shattered pieces.*




IF you broke heart any one.
one day your own heart will
broke some one.
Than you know the pain of
broke heart.

************
At some point,
you have to realize
that some people can stay in your heart
but not in your life
***********
At childhood
"We cry loudly to get what we like"
But now
"When we grown up,
We cry silently to forget what we like"..!

***********
Once you've been hurt,
you are so scared to get attached again.
You have a fear that
every person is going to break your heart.

************
I Have Decided To Stay Quiet
When You Hurt Me!
Because If I Hurt You Back
Eventually It Is Gonna Hurt Me
More Than You!
***********
The hours turned to days,
days to weeks,
and weeks to months.
Nothing has changed,
I'm still in love
and
you're still gone.
***********
I am still standing on same spot,
Where you left my heart to rot,
At first i thought i'd make it through,
But, seems like i can't stop loving you,
It is getting very hard to be strong,
Coz i have been missing you since long,
And now i don't have anymore tears to cry,
Still my heart's can't seem to say goodbye..!!


Emoticon Emoticon